Unlimited Telecom Services
- Unlimited Telecom Riser Management Program has NO upfront or reoccurring costs to the property owner or manager.
- Unlimited Telecom will complete a physical audit of the buildings existing vertical infrastructure at no cost to the building owner or manager.
- Unlimited provides exceptional service – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our dedicated staff offers cabling and technical support for managers and tenants ANYTIME you need it.
- Unlimited Telecom will help you control distribution of buildings valuable riser cabling and conduits to meet tenants needs.
- Unlimited provides competitive pricing and rapid response time for tenants and managers alike.
- Unlimited has highly trained and dedicated technicians who become experts within their assigned buildings.
- Unlimited provides controlled access to Telco closets while insuring code compliance for telecom infrastructure.
Understanding the types of cables running in your riser room is very important as they connect your tenants to the internet, their inbound and outbound calls and they cross connect companies between different floor office units just to name a few. All multi story buildings employ many different types of cables that have been installed over the years:
There is T1, DS3, 100Mb, 1G, 10G, MPLS, Multimode and Single Mode Fiber Optics, inside and outside plant cabling, Coax, RG6, RG11, RG59, Cable TV, Voice/Data Cabling, CAT5E, CAT6, CAT6A, and various other IT, Telecom and AV Cabling.
Unlimited's mission is to assist building owners and property management with insuring that their building’s are secure, safe and properly organized in management of the building’s riser system.
• Closet Cleanup
• Riser Access Control
• Code Compliance Survey
• Single Buildings
• Tenant and Floor Surveys
• Service Provider Coordination
• Riser System Design and Planning
• Multi Building Campuses
Unlimited Telecom is a leading structured wiring designer and installer.
Our team is comprised of BICSI-Certified RCDDs-Registered Communications Distribution Designers, Manufacturer Trained and Certified Designers and Installers.
Each project is tested and certified. Final test results are documented and submitted to clients after project completion. Each certified cabling installation comes with a 20 year application warranty.
Unlimited Telecom offers the following services
- 24/7 Support
- Server Room Build-Outs - Relocation
- CAT5E - CAT6 - CAT6E - CAT6A - CAT 7 - Coax
- Voice - Data - CATV - CCTV
- Fiber Optics
- CAT3, 25-pair, 50-pair, 100-pair
Rely on Unlimited Telecom's decades of experience for your tenants’ most important IT, Voice, Data, Fiber Optics, Coaxial projects.
Updating a building’s cabling infrastructure can be a complex and daunting task that’s well outside the comfort zone of most property management companies.
For all your infrastructure upgrade projects, rely on the firm that understands Riser Management and cabling needs of today’s businesses better than anyone in the U.S. Unlimited Telecom Inc.
Unlimited Telecom Inc. can provide a simple extension and troubleshooting circuits from the MPOE to the customers DEMARC to work with or a full-service network integration. Our solutions are always custom-tailored to the needs of our clients. Here are some examples of our most common extensions:
Unlimited Telecom specializes in restoring building riser systems to their optimal working condition. Over the years, cabling accumulates, especially in high-rise office buildings.
High volumes of abandoned cable poses a fire hazard, and unidentified cabling can make future expansion difficult.
FIRE STOPPING & CODE COMPLIANCE
This aging wiring is putting your entire building at risk in two ways:
- It’s a fire hazard, and can quickly take out your entire building’s connectivity for weeks or more.
- It’s likely in violation of current building codes, jeopardizing your insurance coverage in the event that something goes wrong.
This risk can easily and quickly be avoided with Unlimited Telecom’s fire stopping and code compliance service. Our skilled technicians will:
- Review your MPOE and connectivity cores.
- Bring them up to date with the most stringent local building codes.
- Eliminate potential causes of fires before they start.
- Fire stop your riser so any potential damage is localized and minimized as possible in the event of a fire.
Streamline Code Compliance
Unlimited Telecom Inc. provides a thorough cleanup of the entire riser, so that your riser is fully code compliant. Riser restoration also frees up space in your buildingâ€™s core so you donâ€™t need to drill additional cores. It also ensures that you will be prepared for future tenant expansion capabilities.
- Removal of abandoned cabling in accordance with NEC requirements
- Identification of any untagged cabling
- Installation of fire stops in risers, as required by local fire or building codes
- Removal of old or unused equipment in riser closets and departing tenants suites.
- Complete cleaning of riser closets throughout the building